• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snow *picture heavy*

We have around 13/14inches of snow and theres more on the way, we even had thunder storms today:shock:
SAM_6693.jpg

SAM_6702.jpg

SAM_6732.jpg

SAM_6708.jpg

SAM_6720.jpg

SAM_6730.jpg

SAM_6812.jpg

SAM_6810.jpg

SAM_6813.jpg

Lola has the right idea;):lol:
777777.jpg

but im still expected to get to college...even though the police are warning dont go out unless its necessary or an emergency:shock:

Pretty pics :)
I don't get this either, we have the warnings over the news, then get an email from our head of department saying not to miss lectures/labs/classes etc...

Pretty pics :)
I don't get this either, we have the warnings over the news, then get an email from our head of department saying not to miss lectures/labs/classes etc...

Its totally pathetic isnt it! I love this weather but it so much better when your warm indoors, then of course you get the mature 16+ year olds that throw snow balls at you woooow:roll:

Great isn't it. my son goes to Walbottle Campus and luckily for him it was closed today. I was up at 6.15am and it was thundering and lightening. Very strange!:?

Wow! Yes I think Lola definitely has the right idea, wish I could do that all day until springtime! :lol::lol:

Back