• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies

jenjen01

Young Bun
i have read so much about other ppls buns enjoying these so i ordered some friday.

today they arrived, i was like a bottle of pop:oops:, couldnt wait to try my 3 with them so rushed straight outside, gave them one each. only for my 2 older ones to sniff the crunchies then turn the other way and run off :shock::shock:

the baby of the lot tho has found a new love, (shes 12 weeks now hope its ok for her to have the odd one) dont think she could believe that she was allowed to eat something without mum shoveing her out of the way first :lol::lol:

Mine ignored them to begin with too, sometimes bunnies just need to be offered them a few times before they pluck up courage to try. THEN they go mad for them. :lol:

Ha, I had these when I ordered some apple branches for Oscar- was so excited when they came and he just ignored them for the first two days until he was brave enough to try them, not he strips them bare in about 5 minutes!
Got some fenugreek crunchies on order too :)

Mine ignored them to begin with too, sometimes bunnies just need to be offered them a few times before they pluck up courage to try. THEN they go mad for them. :lol:

this I thought "oh for goodness sake Sebastian :roll:" now they both run up to the mesh expecting thier crunchie :love:

I had read lots of things on here too about fenugreek crunches but had never heard of them before. I had a look in pets at home and found some treats with fenugreek seed in so I thought I'd give them a go - my bunnies love them! :D

Spenser wasn't impressed at first, but he can smell a fenugreek crunchie from several feet away now, and climbs up the mesh in eager anticipation.

Jenson wasn't sure about his first, then I found him somehow managing to get at the pack through his bars! Now they are up high! Safe to say he likes them :D

Back