• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wet patch after Peaches went to bed!

StaceyR

New Kit
We had snuggles last night for an our or so, and after i'd put her back into the hutch, i noticed a wet patch on my trousers that I assume was her, but it was a creamy colour...Can anyone tell me if this is just what rabbit pee is like? Haven't had buns for a few years now so can't remember! Also she was trying to burrow on my leg, does this mean anything in particular or is she just being a typical bun? :oops:

Sounds like rabbit pee to me! My girls have been good to me, so far no pee on me since I adopted them in February, but then, they aren't really 'cuddly' buns.

Their litter tray pee looks like that though.

Did you say she was digging you? Or was that on another occasion? Maybe she just really needed to pee?

yes she was digging me the first night i had her out and also did it again last night but nipped me at the same time! forgot how sharp rabbit teeth are lol. I thought it was pee, it stained my sofa and was a nightmare to get it out lol. x

Back