• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow Bunnies <3

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
The snow here is pretty bad but I couldnt resist seeing what my two babies would do faced with some snow!! Max seemed to love it where Jack was a bit apprehensive!
Couple of photo's.

589.jpg

588.jpg

587.jpg

586.jpg

585.jpg

583.jpg

583.jpg

aaah bless them! I cant wait to show mine the snow too! But will have to drag the run out for them to enjoy it as my garden is not quite small bunny proof yet!:love::love::love:

aaah bless them! I cant wait to show mine the snow too! But will have to drag the run out for them to enjoy it as my garden is not quite small bunny proof yet!:love::love::love:

If they are anything like my two they wont venture out to far in it!! x

:love::shock: Can't say I blame them that is deep snow! Very gorgeous bunnies though, so nice to see Jaki with her little husbun now - congrats to you aswell I did see your wedding pics, stunning :love:

:love::shock: Can't say I blame them that is deep snow! Very gorgeous bunnies though, so nice to see Jaki with her little husbun now - congrats to you aswell I did see your wedding pics, stunning :love:

Yeah it was up to my hubby's knees!! They would get lost for sure espesh Max.
Aw thank you :D x

Awww, they're lovely :love::love:

Max looks like he's having fun, but Jack is obviously not amused :lol:

Yeah Max is a right wee curious boy he will give anything a try!! Jack was raging with us lol, when she came back in she gave us the most angry look hehe x

Back