• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit vet website

charl86

Alpha Buck
:wave:Don't know if everybody's already saw this but I just came across this website giving info on rabbity vets.
http://www.rabbit-vet.co.uk/

Just thought it might be useful for people looking for a vet, or people wanting to recommend the vets they use.

My vet is up already. Methinks we need more people to add their really good rabbit vets to the Directory. Not just because they are nice either :) but because they know what they are doing!:D

My vet is up already. Methinks we need more people to add their really good rabbit vets to the Directory. Not just because they are nice either :) but because they know what they are doing!:D

I agree:) I spent ages on the Internet until I found my vet.

Can anyone work out how to contact the people who put this list together?

No I cant see any way to either :? maybe you could get in touch with them via the bit when you recomend your vet I think there's a comments box where you could mention whatever you want to say...
I think there should be a section where you can raise any concerns with them over the vets they are recomending, I'm quite suprised they dont appear to have any way of doing this.

No I cant see any way to either :? maybe you could get in touch with them via the bit when you recomend your vet I think there's a comments box where you could mention whatever you want to say...
I think there should be a section where you can raise any concerns with them over the vets they are recomending, I'm quite suprised they dont appear to have any way of doing this.

Yeah I'd like to know how they put this list together, if it's just people saying "Oh my vets are nice to me and are cheap" not sure it's much use :?

Will try writing in the comments box...

Just going off on a slight tangent here but under Vaccinations it says :

Annual boosters are required for both vaccinations and where there is a high risk of myxomatosis, twice yearly boosters may be required.

I thought it was normal to just get myxi every 6 months anyway!?!? :? Mine had theres at the beginning of June and are booked in for their booster on Sat (changed it from tonight as have to work later now) ....... isn't that the norm??

Just going off on a slight tangent here but under Vaccinations it says :

Annual boosters are required for both vaccinations and where there is a high risk of myxomatosis, twice yearly boosters may be required.

I thought it was normal to just get myxi every 6 months anyway!?!? :? Mine had theres at the beginning of June and are booked in for their booster on Sat (changed it from tonight as have to work later now) ....... isn't that the norm??

Yeah most areas are considered "high risk" now

Back