• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy Pen on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-6-SIDE-RA...&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5295648628909632638

Has anyone bought this item or anything from this seller? I was going to buy it but thought I should check their feedback first. Some people are saying that the item they bought is not what arrived.

I've not got that one, but I got one very similar from this seller a couple of days ago:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....52997&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_3268wt_1334
I can let you know what it's like when it comes if you want?

I bought one a while back now for lola not that its used as a pen but it covers the wire running the length of the back wall it was only £3 so i couldnt grumble.
Depending on what flooring your using it on its good on carpet but laminate is a no no, grass and concrete are fine. My rabbits can just jump this so its best for baby buns or guineas :)

Hi.

I have that exact same pen. I regret purchasing it, but it was sufficient for what i used it for. one of my buns can lift one of the stakes out of the connector and escape from the pen. He can also jump over the pen if its next to another item on a level. the net also does not fit anything like the picture shows and it certainly isn't safe to keep predators out and buns in, in my opinion.

Re the seller - if you aren't confident, dont buy from them.

Sam product is available from amazon, which is where i got mine from, in case you'd rather buy from someone else. Slightly more expensive however.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-Natu...86OI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1291038929&sr=8-4

I bought one a while back now for lola not that its used as a pen but it covers the wire running the length of the back wall it was only £3 so i couldnt grumble.
Depending on what flooring your using it on its good on carpet but laminate is a no no, grass and concrete are fine. My rabbits can just jump this so its best for baby buns or guineas :)

Why is laminate a no no? That's what we have any I was planning to put a towel down and this on top.

I've got the bigger version of that pen. It was fine for the grass during the summer, but I'm less happy with it on slabs. Good luck finding something that suits you. I'm researching having a covered run made to extend Spenser's hutch. :wave:

dont know if it would work in your situation, but what about buying a decent sized piece of cheap carpet offcut, placing the pen on that? I did that and it was okay.

I was starting to think that. I won't buy the pen until I find some carpet.

head to a local carpet shop - they may left you just have some offcuts, or only charge a very small amount.

I got a 6ft x 6ft piece of carpet for ~£8.

This is the pen that I was going to get for indoor and outdoor use. My plan was to attatch it to Bunskis crate at night / when we are out, and use it downstairs on wood floor with Bruno the guinea pig inside. Then outside to let them both (at different times) go outside for a bit. Is it no use for this?

This is the pen that I was going to get for indoor and outdoor use. My plan was to attatch it to Bunskis crate at night / when we are out, and use it downstairs on wood floor with Bruno the guinea pig inside. Then outside to let them both (at different times) go outside for a bit. Is it no use for this?

That's what I was going to do except it would be attached to his cage all the time and then Milo could free range while I am at home but be in the cage/run when I am out and sleeping.

I have the bigger version and have used it on grass, lino and carpet. Grass and carpet it's fine, it did move a bit on lino. We taped up the bottom of the 'stakes' with electrician's tape which might've helped slightly.

Back