• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Champagne Argente Doe

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Battybunnies

Earlier today I rescued a lovely Champagne Argente Doe. The original owner stated that she was aggressive and that if no-one took her then she would be PTS on Monday. Needless to say after spending some time with her this afternoon she has shown no aggressive tendancies at all. She is however a very nervous girl, and if you give her time and approach her carefully she allows herself to be stroked and fussed.

At first glance I think she may have mucky ears, although I haven't pushed her today with regards to handling. I honestly don't think they're infected though and am confident a few ear drops will fix the problem.

She is approximately 2 years old and unneutered at the moment. She is also a very big girl so will need a home with lots of space.

Physical Description: Large, Silver Colouring
Temperament: Nervous
Sex: Female
Neuter Status: Not neutered
Vaccination Status: Not vaccinated
Health: Appears to have mucky ears
Type of home wanted: Experienced, patient and roomy
Reason for rehoming: Previous owner stated that she was aggressive and would be PTS

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any other information.

Hi there - I've tried sooooo hard to download the piccies from my phone to my computer but it just doesn't want to play :cry:

If anyone would like to see a pic of her please feel free to PM me a mobile number and I will be more than happy to text a picture :)

:shock:

I lost my beautiful Argente Champagne girly when she was only 8 months old - broke my heart. She'd just lost her little black mask.
She was the most wonderful looking rabbit I've ever known. I've always rescued, but fell in love with this breed at The Suffolk Show, and when I heard of a litter from the winning buck, I bought my Maisie home.

..she repaid me by doing this as she left the carrier..!!
003-79.jpg

002-90.jpg

001-102.jpg

006-37.jpg

001-103.jpg

I am miles away in Suffolk, but am so very tempted.

Hi Sars

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your girlie so young - it's heartbreaking when that happens.

Princess is a lovely girl - she was meant to be aggressive and was due to be PTS by her owner yesterday :censored: I've spent the last couple of days with her taking things slowly and she's been a dream. She is bit wary but I put that down to wrong handling in the past. I managed to pick her up today and we had lovely cuddles :love: she actually fell asleep in my arms bless her :D

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you are tempted as I'm sure something can be sorted out re getting her to you ;)

Back