• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Snow Overnight!

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
MoreSnow001.jpg

MoreSnow002.jpg

MoreSnow004.jpg

MoreSnow005.jpg

MoreSnow006.jpg

MoreSnow009.jpg

MoreSnow010.jpg

Last edited:
Great Pictures - you really have had lots of snow. Bunnies are lucky to be in the kennel building.

Just a word of warning, not sure if you care or not, but your number plate is on view.

:wave: Wow ....... fab piccies!!

I wish we could have some snow ....... not loads, just a bit would do! :)

Great Pictures - you really have had lots of snow. Bunnies are lucky to be in the kennel building.

Just a word of warning, not sure if you care or not, but your number plate is on view.

Our bunnies are in the heated garage, that's the boarding shed in the garden but it's not quite finished yet, we have just had electric put in.

I never thought about my number plate, I have put photo's on before with it on, Thank You for telling me :wave:

Our bunnies are in the heated garage, that's the boarding shed in the garden but it's not quite finished yet, we have just had electric put in.

I never thought about my number plate, I have put photo's on before with it on, Thank You for telling me :wave:

Ah okay.

No problems about the number plate. I do a lot of work in internet security, so i tend to point things out as much as i can if you havent thought of something as simple as that.

It's amazing how many people in the UK have their cars stolen etc simply by having a number plate on a picture of a car :?

Ah okay.

No problems about the number plate. I do a lot of work in internet security, so i tend to point things out as much as i can if you havent thought of something as simple as that.

It's amazing how many people in the UK have their cars stolen etc simply by having a number plate on a picture of a car :?

I've taken the photo off and off my other thread that I did yesterday, good job you pointed it out...Many Thanks :)

Oh God it's snowing again heavy to !

Last edited:
I've taken the photo off and off my other thread that I did yesterday, good job you pointed it out...Many Thanks :)

Oh God it's snowing again heavy to !

Glad i could help.

Wish we had a little snow, just a little. I'd love B&G to see some, just a little for a 10 minute run around. think they'd love it.

Wow, loads of snow. We are one of the few place not to have any apart from a very fine dusting the other morning

Back