• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help me please?

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Is there anyone who has a 5 foot indoor cage that I could either beg, borrow or buy please, I need it rather urgently, if there is anyone who could help please let me know

I have one Theo that you could use. Currently Ruby is in it but she;s going into boarding for 10 days so won't need it...

Shouldn't be. She can freerange in the room with her litter tray out instead. The only problems with it, like I said on the text are that I don't have the fastenings which attach the top to the bottom. It doesn't affect its use though, but one side occasionally falls into the cage a bit.

Shall I send you a pic later?

Shouldn't be. She can freerange in the room with her litter tray out instead. The only problems with it, like I said on the text are that I don't have the fastenings which attach the top to the bottom. It doesn't affect its use though, but one side occasionally falls into the cage a bit.

Shall I send you a pic later?

Trouble is that it's for Kate incase she gives birth and if it falls in one side it might be where she builds a nest?, am just a bit worried about that but thanks for the offer, if nobody else comes along and offers then I may well borrow yours if that's OK?

Last edited:
Yes that's fine. It's not dangerous and has never harmed any of mine, but I know what you mean. It may be possible for us to work out how to keep it up properly with wire

If this isn't sorted I have one of those large ferplast indoor cages in the playhouse which you are more than welcome to have. :wave: Just measured it and it is only 4 x 2 so probably not big enough.

Last edited:
I've got a 4ft one you are more than welcome to use if it's any good. I've used it as a temporary housing for Sooty and Sweep occasionally. Let me know if it's any use.
:wave::wave:

Thanks for the offers, if anyone has a five footer that you are willing to lend me or sell to me then please let me know

Snowy, Alice usually has all sorts of 'fittings' from indoor cages, perhaps get the one off Kate and go down and see if Alice can help you with the clips? I bet she can ;) I think I know the type of clips she means too.....

Theo we can swap Starbuck and Muesli's base over to a slightly smaller (and pink!) one...if the one in my pics of them is big enough for you, you are welcome to borrow it. I dont think it is 5 foot though, I think it is 4 foot. Let us know. :)

Have you looked on ebay or online shops? I'll have a quick dig for you now :) I wish I could help you more, but I only have an awful indoor cage, 4 foot I think :( My bigger one broke :roll: when I fell down the stairs into it (thankfully, no bun was inside!)

Back