• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes - need help for someone

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Hello :wave:

A customer at work has approached me about her giant. She keeps her in a wendy house but allows her to free range. The problem is, foxes are showing interest, even during the day :(.

The lady is devastated as she loves her bunny a lot. But she just cant cope with the risk of the foxes getting her. She has asked me to take her, and much as i have always wanted a giant, i promised myself no more, because then i would need to get a friend for her etc etc.

So, i am looking for other solutions to allow the lady to keep her beloved bunny. I have a spare run which is very sturdy and thick galvenised mesh on it. Im not sure if she could somehow attach this to the wendy house for when she cant supervise play?

Any other suggestions? Thankies :)

I think giants need a house for accommodation as well. A run just isn't going to be enough for a giant.

The onlything i think would help Shaz would be that metal fencing that could be put around the whole wendyhouse setup. Problem is it will be really expensive and not sure how practical it will be :?

Cheapest solution would be to attach a secure run to the side/back of the wendy house and have access via a large cat/dog flap.

She will also need to make sure the door to the wendy house has bolts on, and any windows are meshed over

Back