• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm soooo hot!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Just got in from cleaning the boys out, and I had to strip off my coat and hat as I was so hot :shock:

It's freezing outside, but just nice in the aviary, not cold, not hot, just nice and fresh - but when Dan & Clo are 'helping' you to take out the old carpet and put the new on in it's hot work!!! Add to that Blackie getting jealous at how long I was in there and trying to climb over from his side, and you get a hot, sweaty bunny mummy!

I was dues to change Blackie & Butters carpet today as well, but just did the clean out and will tackle that tomorrow......after I've put the 'helpers' in the conservatory so that I can work in peace!!!!!!

I have the treat of cleaning Spenser's upper hutch in store for me. I usually do this at the weekend, but visiting Mr McFlurry distracted me yesterday. I am hoping he will go out to the run for a bit and let me get on with things, but no doubt he will want to 'help.' For an unneutered buck he is a remarkably tidy bunny. :)

The Big Boys obviously like the new carpet - it's brown, not pink, so they are happy to sit on it. The pink one the were only happy to sh:censored: on!

Can't say doing Spenser's upper hutch overheated me. Could do with a cup of tea actually. Spenser probably got overheated because he was shut in the lower hutch and not pleased at all. He is now in the huff with me, although he did accept a compensatory fenugreek crunchie. He will not be happy until his upper hutch is made up again, so off to see if it dry enough. :wave:

Back