• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi & Rascal in their new pad

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Moved Dizzi and Rascal into the spare bedroom at weekend ........ I've put a baby gate at the top of the stairs to they can have the run of the landing too and so far they're loving it..... they sound like a herd of elephants bombing up and down! :lol:

The bedroom and the landing need redecorating in the New Year anyway so if they destroy the carpet/wallpaper etc, its not really a problem.

Their bedroom:
Photo1413.jpg

Photo1442.jpg

Photo1444.jpg

This is actually Dizzi mid-binky but my camera phone is rubbish!!
Photo1429.jpg

Photo1417.jpg

Photo1436.jpg

I've had to put the old radiator along the bannister for the time being to stop them sticking their heads between the spindles!!
Photo1438.jpg

Rascal liking his new box
Photo1435.jpg

Dizzi in her new fave spot:
Photo1460.jpg

Dizzi having a little snoozle:
Photo1458.jpg

And some bun has decided he likes nose rubs afterall!!
Photo1453.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love: Aww lovely piccies, they're gorgeous buns and what a great space for them. I wish I could have my buns back indoors again, stupid 2 bedroom house :( (off to look for a new house!.....)

:love::love::love: Aww lovely piccies, they're gorgeous buns and what a great space for them. I wish I could have my buns back indoors again, stupid 2 bedroom house :( (off to look for a new house!.....)

OH isn't particularly impressed it has to be said, especially as he spent most of the summer building them an aviary and hutch!! :oops:

BUT I was just sooo worried about them. They're only in for the winter, not for good, as soon as Spring hits, they'll be back outside and we're going to make some improvements to the aviary and hutch so that next winter they can stay outdoors!

OH isn't particularly impressed it has to be said, especially as he spent most of the summer building them an aviary and hutch!! :oops:

BUT I was just sooo worried about them. They're only in for the winter, not for good, as soon as Spring hits, they'll be back outside and we're going to make some improvements to the aviary and hutch so that next winter they can stay outdoors!

You have a problem now Jo.

Once they are indoors and you can see them all the time, play with them etc. You will not want them back outside!

I was going to comment on the fact youd had that brilliant aviary built, but you did that.

You have a problem now Jo.

Once they are indoors and you can see them all the time, play with them etc. You will not want them back outside!

I was going to comment on the fact youd had that brilliant aviary built, but you did that.

Ha ha - I know!! :lol: Its so lovely bonding with them, they're much more friendly now and love nose and cheek rubs ....... they still have to be in the right mood for them but when they were outside, I didn't seem to catch them in that mood!

aaah bless them ! I have a spare room too but dont think OH would be too impressed if I converted it for the buns!:lol::lol::lol:Mind you its covered in dried herb bags currently!

What we all need is a spare room downstairs that has a catflap to an outside shed which has another catflap to an outside aviary! dadaaaaaaaaaaa! Then we & the buns would all be happy & all see each other but the buns would have the outside world too!:lol::love::love:

Back