• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches first pictures

StaceyR

New Kit
I would just like to introduce Peaches to you all! so impressed with my new addition, previous owners said she was pretty much a lost cause as they couldn't handle her, yet she sat on my knee and had cuddles throughout the whole of X factor!!

006.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

003-1.jpg

Awwww...bless her!

More importantly, who did her bunny vote go to last night? How did she feel about Wagner and Katie going?

:love:

Awwww...bless her!

More importantly, who did her bunny vote go to last night? How did she feel about Wagner and Katie going?

:love:

Well, she felt a little bit sorry for Wagner because the judges wanted him there in the first place, and now he was being headhunted! I think she loves Matt though lol, same as her mummy! good taste lol. x

:love::love::love: weel - she obvioulsy adores you & feel safe with you! well done for her and what a lovely name - Peaches indeed!:love::love::love:

Back