• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weet-a-bix question.

mia'n'patch

Alpha Buck
I know a few of you give your buns a piece of weet-a-bix, so would it be ok for me to mix one with a bit of cooled boiled water to give my 2 a warm brekkie in the mornings?
I feel rotten sitting here with my nice hot Readybrek watching them munch cold pellets.

I made a mix with it for my ill bunny to gain weight, dunno what its efects would be if given on its own tho.

i wouldnt bother if they are a normal weight and I wouldnt give readybrek (to any bunny), just rolled oats and water

They both have good weight on them, (will be double checked at vets this afternoon when myxi jabs done), I was just wondering as I thought it might be nice to give them a warm breakfast on really cold mornings. (Our horses used to love a warm bran mash).

And the readybrek is mine, wouldn't give it to the buns 'cos of the high content of rubbish in it. Besides that, it's the chocolate one and I won't share it with anyone! :lol:

They both have good weight on them, (will be double checked at vets this afternoon when myxi jabs done), I was just wondering as I thought it might be nice to give them a warm breakfast on really cold mornings. (Our horses used to love a warm bran mash).

And the readybrek is mine, wouldn't give it to the buns 'cos of the high content of rubbish in it. Besides that, it's the chocolate one and I won't share it with anyone! :lol:

i wouldnt bother then :wave: wildies wouldnt get anything warm, im not sure mae even appreciates it :lol:

oh durr I read that wrong! you can keep your chocolate readybrek yuck!

Back