• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies-The Source of Arguments

Janey

Warren Veteran
I think I am going to have to stop the fenugreek crunchies-they cause far too many arguments.

I give them to both bunnies at the same time, however, Poppy spends so long running around to try and find somewhere safe to hers so Peter can't steal it that by the time she finally settles to have a munch he has finished his and literally tries to grab hers from her mouth!! :lol:

Does anyone else have similar problems?

Yes, i have this problem with Fenugreek Crunchies and Liz's bunny biscuits!!

My two start chasing each other as soon as i open the jar, then Inca scoffs hers and tries to get Herbies. She gets herself so worked up and excited!

Yeah, Maia is a greedy little piglet and seems always afraid that I will let her starve or something. For her the hay is always greener on the other side of the fence!
It gets to the point that I have to fend her off while Mango eats his treats, otherwise she'll go and steal them from his mouth. If there's a treat on the floor in front of her and one in Mango's mouth, guess which one she tries to pinch first...

I break the crunchies into smaller pieces so they only get a mouthful each at a time, then if one is slower the other can't pinch any!

Yes, Pipkin is such a sloooow eater. Ruby can eat three crunchies in the time it takes him to eat one.
Usually I give Ruby a cuddle while Pipkin eats his and then give Ruby hers.
I might try breaking them up though, that sounds like a good idea!

Back