• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nail Clippers for Buns (not sure what to buy)

Toadie

Alpha Buck
Am wanting to buy a pair so I can do Frodo's nails myself - do they have to specificly be for bunnies or will a pair of cat/dog ones also be suitable? :wave:

Am wanting to buy a pair so I can do Frodo's nails myself - do they have to specificly be for bunnies or will a pair of cat/dog ones also be suitable? :wave:

cat ones cat be good for bunnys and small dog clippers, i would get one with a good grip as bunnys can be wriggly :lol:

i use these on my bunnies and the foster cats.
I used a pair of these on someone else's cat the other day.

I really recommend the first pair, they cut really well, aren't too big and don't splinter the claw.
The second pair are cack :roll:they didnt cut all the way through, the splintered the claw and were way to big to use on a small animal :wave:

i use these on my bunnies and the foster cats.
I used a pair of these on someone else's cat the other day.

I really recommend the first pair, they cut really well, aren't too big and don't splinter the claw.
The second pair are cack :roll:they didnt cut all the way through, the splintered the claw and were way to big to use on a small animal :wave:

Have gone and ordered the first pair :wave:

Back