PDA

View Full Version : Vibes for casper going to the vets today U/D Has been given betrayil

beccimarie
29-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Taking casper to the vets to find out why he keeps sqeaking and sneezing today i hope its nothing to serious :(

Blackberry & Co
29-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Lots of positive vibes for him x

beccimarie
29-11-2010, 09:08 AM
thank you :) app is at 9 45.. not long now :)

beccimarie
29-11-2010, 10:50 AM
ok, my vet said its very hard to tell at this point whether its his teeth or his breathing, she listened to his chest and everything sounded ok, but she said i may have catched it early, although his back teeth dont look very good she said so it may be a abbess on the back teeth causing him to be a bit nasel :( she has given me betrayil for 5 days to see if that works, iv never had it before and casper hates it! he usally takes medicine really well :(

susie bun
29-11-2010, 10:52 AM
How are you giving baytril? I drizzled Spenser's on his curly kale, which is a rare treat for him so he didn't seem to notice the medicine. Except on one occasion, when I gave him his pellets before his veg, so he wasn't so hungry and sniffed the kale rather suspiciously. He did eat it though.

beccimarie
29-11-2010, 10:55 AM
How are you giving baytril? I drizzled Spenser's on his curly kale, which is a rare treat for him so he didn't seem to notice the medicine. Except on one occasion, when I gave him his pellets before his veg, so he wasn't so hungry and sniffed the kale rather suspiciously. He did eat it though.

i tried that :( and i think he is very cross i took him to the vet, in the end i filled the syringe with fruit juice and squirted it quickly and his face looked like he had just eaten something sour :( poor casper

susie bun
29-11-2010, 10:57 AM
i tried that :( and i think he is very cross i took him to the vet, in the end i filled the syringe with fruit juice and squirted it quickly and his face looked like he had just eaten something sour :( poor casper

Oh dear, he does sound cross. :( Perhaps if you spoil him a bit and give some extra attention he will take the next dose better. Hope so for your sake as well as his. :roll: Spenser isn't too bad at going to the vet because when I broke my arm in the summer he got very used to being in his carrier - it was the only way he could travel from hutch to run.

beccimarie
29-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Oh dear, he does sound cross. :( Perhaps if you spoil him a bit and give some extra attention he will take the next dose better. Hope so for your sake as well as his. :roll: Spenser isn't too bad at going to the vet because when I broke my arm in the summer he got very used to being in his carrier - it was the only way he could travel from hutch to run.

aww :) casper is usally very good but he is really off with me, he has now taken a crunchie off me he could not resist! :lol: just see if this betrayil take effect now :roll: