• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for casper going to the vets today U/D Has been given betrayil

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Taking casper to the vets to find out why he keeps sqeaking and sneezing today i hope its nothing to serious :(

Last edited:
ok, my vet said its very hard to tell at this point whether its his teeth or his breathing, she listened to his chest and everything sounded ok, but she said i may have catched it early, although his back teeth dont look very good she said so it may be a abbess on the back teeth causing him to be a bit nasel :( she has given me betrayil for 5 days to see if that works, iv never had it before and casper hates it! he usally takes medicine really well :(

How are you giving baytril? I drizzled Spenser's on his curly kale, which is a rare treat for him so he didn't seem to notice the medicine. Except on one occasion, when I gave him his pellets before his veg, so he wasn't so hungry and sniffed the kale rather suspiciously. He did eat it though.

How are you giving baytril? I drizzled Spenser's on his curly kale, which is a rare treat for him so he didn't seem to notice the medicine. Except on one occasion, when I gave him his pellets before his veg, so he wasn't so hungry and sniffed the kale rather suspiciously. He did eat it though.

i tried that :( and i think he is very cross i took him to the vet, in the end i filled the syringe with fruit juice and squirted it quickly and his face looked like he had just eaten something sour :( poor casper

i tried that :( and i think he is very cross i took him to the vet, in the end i filled the syringe with fruit juice and squirted it quickly and his face looked like he had just eaten something sour :( poor casper

Oh dear, he does sound cross. :( Perhaps if you spoil him a bit and give some extra attention he will take the next dose better. Hope so for your sake as well as his. :roll: Spenser isn't too bad at going to the vet because when I broke my arm in the summer he got very used to being in his carrier - it was the only way he could travel from hutch to run.

Oh dear, he does sound cross. :( Perhaps if you spoil him a bit and give some extra attention he will take the next dose better. Hope so for your sake as well as his. :roll: Spenser isn't too bad at going to the vet because when I broke my arm in the summer he got very used to being in his carrier - it was the only way he could travel from hutch to run.

aww :) casper is usally very good but he is really off with me, he has now taken a crunchie off me he could not resist! :lol: just see if this betrayil take effect now :roll:

Back