• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester in his new coat...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Just had Chester out for his evening ablutions, sporting his new coat I made him! He's a dachshund so I cant find one long enough to fit him in the shops! He is 14 and a half with a touch of arthritis so I made it extra long to cover his wee hips!! Blessim! :love:

DSC01190.jpg

He doesn't particularly appreciate it, but when the cold gets into his wee joints he gets pains so it's my attempt to limit the amount of steroids he has to take. I have him down to one every third day. :D

Aw, cute!

Lou loves his coat in the cold weather, but being on steroids he's got a bit porky around the middle and I had to spend time the other day lengthening all the fastenings!

Chester looks very cosy :love:

Aw, cute!

Lou loves his coat in the cold weather, but being on steroids he's got a bit porky around the middle and I had to spend time the other day lengthening all the fastenings!

Chester looks very cosy :love:

Chester's put on weight too. Whatareya gonna do? He's nearly 15 - just keep him pain free and happy! Try to curtail what he eats but it's very difficult. At least Louis will eat veg for you!!

Chester's put on weight too. Whatareya gonna do? He's nearly 15 - just keep him pain free and happy! Try to curtail what he eats but it's very difficult. At least Louis will eat veg for you!!

..and then spends the evening trumping....

Have a look on this site - http://www.vetuk.co.uk/

We use the garlic & fenugreek tablets for Lou's dodgy feet (the cysts) - they are so much better now and hardly flare up at all. And we also use the vegetable ones for his joints, which again seem so much better.

Back