• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies..... do they REALLY need so much veg??

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... when their food is fortified with vitamins??

It makes their poo stink!!! Esp when they've been on the cabbage and sprouts!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mine squeak for their food, goodness there would be an outcry if i stopped it. xxx

Mine stink at the moment too! I dont know if its because of the snuggle safes heating everything up or what, but its NOT nice and i dont envy you having it in your spare room! :lol::lol::lol:

Ive been giving them as much as they will eat at the moment as we dont have a shed and they cant come in the house. They have 2 snuggle safes 24/7 pellets on a morning, as much veg as they will eat, hay, hay, hay, hay oh, and more hay!

They also have a carpet and some tarp over their hutch. Plus a load of bolt holes stuffed with hay and straw.

Ours like the red and yellow best - green are obviously too healthy :roll:

Bit they only get a tiny amount as an occasional treat.

Cherry tomatoes are a big hit too :)

Oooh cherry toms! I like those too! I might be persuaded to share mine with the girls, seeing as they share their celary with me!!

Spose. I could be keeping an elephant in there!!

What's wrong with elephant poo? I have a notepad made from it (allegedly). There is a weighing machine in Kelivingrove Art Galleries (Glasgow), that gives you an elephantine fact corresponding to your weight. I weigh marginally less than the amount of dung an adult elephant produces daily. Bet you're glad you started this thread. :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

Back