• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser grooming ... his blankie!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I'm pleased he likes it, but should I be worried that he spent a fair bit of time yestedray grooming his blankie? Today he has mainly been sat on it, although he has taken a few turns round his run.

PB270387.jpg

I imagine he would get more hair in his mouth by grooming himself so I wouldn't worry - so long as he doesn't chew it up! Looking good Spense!!:love:

:lol::lol: aww he is just making it nice and clean :love::love: glowing white as always, does he glow in the dark?? ;)

I saw it. Tried them on Benben and Lolsie but they didn't like em. The piggies on the other hand..... :roll:

Is there anything the piggies won't eat? :lol: Spenser ate his first cigar very quickly (or it disappeared anyway), but wasn't interested in the second until I pealed off some of the paper. I feel it's always something for him to play about with if he gets lonely through the night.

I think he's showing you he really likes his blankie.
Some bunnies groom just about everything that's furry (including people's forearms and eyebrows...:lol:), and some groom the place where they intend to flop out in appreciation. My two often do that.

Back