• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding time ..... Update SUCESSFULL BOND!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
For Lyric and Clarence They have been together since 4pm Lyric keeeps nipping/biting Clarence:? for a start he kept flattening himself to the floor but now he runs away but Lyric isnt chasing him,Will they be ok to be left together over night? or should i seperate them?

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have any experience, but good luck. Maybe you should put a post in the bonding section of 'rabbit care discussion.' :wave:

Not sure if i should seperate shes still biting him and pulling his fur out now hes started stamping his feet now when she does it:(

Unless you can supervise them overnight I would not leave them together.
Some chasing/fur pulling and nipping is normal, but you need to be able to intervene if things get out of hand.

Are you watching them over night? Your best to leave them together as long as you can, otherwise you'll have to start all over again. Fingers crossed! xx

They were in the next bedroom and i left both doors open they were most active between 12-3am then i couldnt get back to sleep so very tired:( There were a few tufts of Clarences fur this morning and there was poo everywhere but nothing more hes still intact this morning!!!! Hopefully they wont start to fight now

Chasing and nipping seems to have stopped,Still not completely loved up but this is the best bond Lyric has had so far:)

All still going well They have been in the bonding pen since sunday,When will they be ok to have the whole room?

Id say its ok to expand their space now then, althoigh do it abit at a time :D
Congrats on a successful bond by the way! :wave:

Back