• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paw-Paws fun in the snow *Mega pic overload + binky vids*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010011.jpg

"Hello!"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010010.jpg

"Is dis nom noms?"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010009.jpg

"mmmmmm big spaces for binkies!"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010008.jpg

"Pwwwetty nom noms"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010007.jpg

"I eats dis"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010005.jpg

"I like dah clicky fing, I sit still for picachews"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010004.jpg

"I smell dah Bounser bun!"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010006.jpg

"It wasn't me!I no eats dah gween fings honest mummeh!"
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010001.jpg

Click on the pictures below for binkies!

Paw-paw is still looking for a nice home with a husbun for snuggles.

Last edited:
My Mum was in the room when I was watching Paw-Paw, so insisted she look at Bouncer's thread too. :love: Paw-Paw is looking quite the lady, as always. :love:

My Mum was in the room when I was watching Paw-Paw, so insisted she look at Bouncer's thread too. :love: Paw-Paw is looking quite the lady, as always. :love:

Thank you. I agree, she's a very delicate pretty little bun :love:

I have another little clip which I'm just uploading to photobucket - Bouncer is in the background (in his run), sat on his hind legs and looking most displeased but at the same time curious at the goings on. I could almost hear him saying "get orf my laaand" in a bunny/farmer type accent :lol:

Is the run we can see in the second video the one you made? :wave:

No, that's the one we bought but have had to hugely modify & wouldn't recommend anyone else bought! :lol: Bouncer has the home made one which is much more sturdy & user friendly. Here he is looking decidedly unimpressed by "the other bun" in "his" garden :lol:

Last edited:
Bouncer does look less than pleased at Paw-Paw's frolics. :lol: His run must be a good height - I would need something like that if I get a covered run for Spenser as he likes to stand up on his hind paws.

Bouncer does look less than pleased at Paw-Paw's frolics. :lol: His run must be a good height - I would need something like that if I get a covered run for Spenser as he likes to stand up on his hind paws.

It's a little over 2ft :D

What lovely pictures and videos! She looks like she had a fab time!! Love the binkies!! :love::love::love: she is so beautiful, I am very surprised she hasnt gone to a forever home yet....but lucky for us she hasnt and we still get to see lovely pics and vids of her enjoying herself! :love::love:

Back