• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

companion care vets

Yes I use the Companion Care in Fareham.

You pay consultation fee for a 1st visit on top of vaccinations, subsequent consultations are not charged, it depends if you go in again for something new as to whether you get a consultation fee after this. We go quite a bit and use the director himself so he often lets us off the fee too :love:

This...

they are franchised so its upto the vet...

Companion Care is basically a franchise, each practice is owned as a separate business (e.g. mine is Companion Care (Chelmsford) Ltd and my vet is the company director). As I understand it, Companion Care basically provide HR and accountancy support, branding etc for a franchise-type fee but all clinical decisions, pricing structure etc is up to the owning vet. I use the Chelmsford branch and no I don't pay a separate consultation fee, I think it's about £21 for a single vaccine or £36 for the double.

i use the bristol one ebony had both jabs for £28 they wil give you a list of prices they also display them on the wall

i use the bristol one ebony had both jabs for £28 they wil give you a list of prices they also display them on the wall

Do you find them ok? I only used them once when I was silly and fell for a p@h bunny who became poorly so they treated him for free and the vet I had was so clueless I ended up having a full scale row with him. :oops:

Back