• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albie in training for the Olympics!

Sayrah82

Alpha Buck
Mac and Albie have been getting lots of free-range time this week because I've been on holiday from work - thought I'd share some pics from this morning:

Albie practices for the Rabbit Olympic triple jump...

Hop:
P1030062.jpg

Skip:
P1030075.jpg

Jump!
P1030060.jpg

And a couple of random ones of both of them:

P1030065.jpg

P1030069.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

I've just been out to give them their evening pellets, its dark and freezing and Mac was sat in the run waiting for me :shock:

Lol, I wish my coat was as warm as theirs must be! I had loads of layers on and was still cold!!

I also like your runaround arrangement. I am hoping to do something better for Spenser next spring, if not before. Just need to do a bit more research ... and run it past my parents as it's their garden. ;)

I also like your runaround arrangement. I am hoping to do something better for Spenser next spring, if not before. Just need to do a bit more research ... and run it past my parents as it's their garden. ;)

Thanks Susie! I think the runaround bits are great, and the boys seem to really like them too - its certainly nice that they can have access to run about safely when I'm at work etc. I'll post some pics at the end of this week when their big run gets reconnected - its not at the moment as I re-turfed the garden a few weeks ago and wanted to give the grass time to settle before putting the wooden run back down. Saying that I wasn't envisioning it to be frozen quite yet so it may all die anyway! Lol

Back