• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muesli and Starbuck Settling in Pics.... and a Vid. More post 13!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Just let into their new pen and having a nose around:

DSCF7559.jpg

DSCF7569.jpg

DSCF7570.jpg

Muesli:
Hello Arr Yoo, I's wanteds to shows yoo alls whats a handsum boy I iz

DSCF7591.jpg

Grooming Starbuck's eyes:

DSCF7592.jpg

Settled in well and having noms:

DSCF7603.jpg

DSCF7638.jpg

Flop!

DSCF7641.jpg

So the OH and I left them to it for the evening to settle in, until we hear a big thud and crash. We panic thinking they've had a scrap and go rushing up to see whats happenend, to find this:

DSCF7618.jpg

And again 10 mins later:

DSCF7619.jpg

So roof comes off and all is settled overnight....all fine this morning, until I hear another thud and crash of metal.....to find this...:

DSCF7647.jpg

:shock:

Starbuck: Hows did yews gets out there Moosli? Yew are goin to be in sooooo much twubbles!

So we let them both out for runarounds and Muesli does this:

DSCF7655.jpg

DSCF7657.jpg

Its so lovely to know we have a confident cheeky chappy already in Muesli who is going to delight us all the time with antics!! :lol::lol::lol::love::love:

And here is a little video of them having their first run around the bedroom:

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::shock: what's got in to him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I think that's one rabbit that got his feet well and truly under the table so to speak.:love::love::love::love: he looks so settled and happy.

Thank you for giving him a home at least he was warm last night, and is being spoilt rotten by two lovely owners.:D

Awwww! I haven't been on too much lately to see their progress and I'm glad they are getting on well! They look so cute together! :love::love::love::love::love:

Thanks for all the lovely comments :D They seem very happy together. Muesli seems very settled in our house already as well which is great. They are going to gradually be allowed to be free-range in the bedroom then in the New Year they will probably come downstairs.

Stupid me, though, I forgot to order any neutral toys for them....so I've just done an order for some tunnels etc! :roll: oops.

Well, we've just had a first binky!! :D Muesli has been running around at top speed, then did a little flick and twist :D

Out of nowhere he jumped on to the sofa where my OH was typing away, and did this before he had a chance to react:

DSCF7668.jpg

He stomped all over the keyboard and somehow managed to change the display to horizontal and we didnt know how to get it back! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its only been 24 hours and he has already given us chaos!! :lol::lol::lol:

Though we have had some more chilled moments too!

DSCF7661.jpg

:love:

aww bless them - Muslei has a stunning face :love: and bless him for cleaning Starbucks eyes..
he reminds me of Oreo - into anything and everything and jumping on anything he can!! he certainly will keep you busy - hope he doesnt go teaching Starbuck any naughty tricks :no:

Im so glad they are both happy :love::love::love:

ETA Dont panic about toys - toilet tolls and boxes will be just as good fun!!!

Last edited:
aww bless them - Muslei has a stunning face :love: and bless him for cleaning Starbucks eyes..
he reminds me of Oreo - into anything and everything and jumping on anything he can!! he certainly will keep you busy - hope he doesnt go teaching Starbuck any naughty tricks :no:

Im so glad they are both happy :love::love::love:

ETA Dont panic about toys - toilet tolls and boxes will be just as good fun!!!

Thank you Kath!!! Yes I think he is certainly going to keep us amused!! :lol::lol::lol: I will have to watch out for him leading Starbuck astray! :lol: Though I think at the moment Starbuck is just so happy to be with another bunny and having his eyes groomed and someone to snuggle to.

Oh yes thanks for the reminder about boxes and toilet rolls - sometimes the most obvious things go right out of your head dont they?! :D

Fantastic, utterly fantastic, thank you Helen and Colin for giving this gorgeous boy a fabulous loving forever home, I am so pleased I suggested it now, I just knew it would work and they just adore each other:love::love::love::love:

Those pictures are wonderful, well done

Er.. Day One Hels and Muesli is already jumping out of the pen! :shock::lol: I do hope you know what you've taken on here ;):love: Methink he's gonna get into a lot of bunny mischief! :lol:

Er.. Day One Hels and Muesli is already jumping out of the pen! :shock::lol: I do hope you know what you've taken on here ;):love: Methink he's gonna get into a lot of bunny mischief! :lol:

Yeah he just did it again too!! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol: I dont know how he does it!

It could be a long night.....!! :lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic, utterly fantastic, thank you Helen and Colin for giving this gorgeous boy a fabulous loving forever home, I am so pleased I suggested it now, I just knew it would work and they just adore each other:love::love::love::love:

Those pictures are wonderful, well done

Thank you Theo :love:

Thanks for suggesting it and giving us the nudge Theo! :love: I was hoping you would see this thread of them.

They just got sooooo excited about a fenugreek crunchie, they were nosing each other to see if the other one was hiding any more!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah he just did it again too!! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol: I dont know how he does it!

It could be a long night.....!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poppy did it when we were on holiday at my dad's! Came down in the morning to find Madam the wrong side of the pen looking very sheepish indeed! :shock::lol: God only knows how long she had been there with no access to food and mains wires everywhere! :shock:

Teshie our foster bun used to do it EVERY morning the minute we went in the room - Belgian Hare so could hop out effortlessly - always straight onto OH's computer chair as if to say 'here I am! Good morning!' :lol:

Muesli is gonna be troubles! hehee heee!! :p:love:

Back