• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They make my morning :)

stranger23

Mama Doe
Well every morning i wake up cross as my 2 young kids normally wake me up by shouting and running about or fighting, i get up angry get the kids their breakfast put the kettle on and go round and feed all my babies which makes me feel so happy! I love the way all my bunnies come to meet me when im giving them breakfast :) By the time ive finished feeding them all ive got a smile on my face. I think when i have managed to make the two boys in the garage their new cages i will be even happier giving then their breakfast as i will be able to see them hopping around in their nice big homes instead of hutches with holes in and that smell awful! I dont even know how the last owners didnt notice the massive hole in the cages and because of the holes the damp is getting in and making the whole thing smell.

I just wanted to say how much i appreciate my bunnies well all my animals really but i think my bunnies are my fav :)

It's lovely the way they are always so pleased to see you......funny it's when you have food for them eh? :lol:

Yer they only love me for my food lol but im happy with that. Wondering if there is a rescue i could trade my kids for some lovely bunnies it would be so much easier! All my bunnies are now happily sitting having a well deserved rest after eating their breakfast my kids on the other hand are arguing over toys! I love my kids to pieces but wish they would be more laid back like the bunnies :) especially in the mornings

Back