• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is everyone getting their buns for Christmas?

No money, so I'm gonna wrap some lose treats in paper and let him shread a load of wrapping paper to get them. He gets food so he'll be happy :lol:

Now my 2 are indoors I am going to get them a small cat tree for xmas, just so they can have a little activity centre lol They have plenty of tunnels and hidey houses already but I like to make sure they have new things to keep them occupied.

A new chew and play mat thing as their old one is pretty much shredded.

I also want one of those acorn xmas tree thingys that's on the hay experts website for them.

Plus they will be getting some other random toys. Oh and a cat bed in the shape of a car, although I bet they wont use it!

That makes them sound like spoilt little buns :oops: They totally deserve it though.

Awww.
I'm gonna get Bunz a bunny stocking, and a sisal tree from Pets At Home, it's a Christmassy one.

I tihnk I've seen the car cat bed, it looks amazing. I bought Puddles a nice soft bed for when he was neutered...... he stuck his royal bum in n used it as a toilet - bad times! lol

Mine have got a new hutch, lino floor tiles for it, some new toys, new food dishes, a tunnel, some treats... I think that's it so far:lol:

I'll probably cave in and get mine the maze haven. Possibly some temporary indoor accomodation too for over the winter though I need to research it a bit more first.

They aren't getting anything. Charlee's birthday was last week and they got a sea grass basket (edible), with oxbows timothy hay, lucerne hay and bunny biscuits. I was thinking that would do for Charlee's birthday, Christmas and Noah's birthday at the end of February :oops:

Mine aren't getting anything specific. They get treats/toys when needed and as they have no concept of christmas i'm not specifically buying them anything :wave:

Back