• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shaddow updates

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well I haven't done a shaddow update since he first came to us ..

well he is still quite nervous but is getting there SLOWLY, I was VERY proud of him today ... he let me give him a cuddle & he actually RELAXED while getting a cuddle :love::love:,

he will be getting neutered asap, then I'm not sure who I will bond him with, do I risk one of the groups bond, or do I find him a wife, I would much rather he would be bonded with one of my groups, but after what happened with my big bond I'm not sure I want to risk it :(, soo will need to have a think about that,

well here is a pic of the man himself :love:
IMG_5705.jpg

Isnt he just gorgeous!!
Another one i can bunny-nap, he's scrumptious. xxxxxxxxxxx

hehehe :D,

Shaddow: you even likes me with my poorly earsie :(, mommy said its makes me even more handsoms, but me think she just sayins that to makes me feel goods :(

Isnt he just gorgeous!!
Another one i can bunny-nap, he's scrumptious. xxxxxxxxxxx

I think we should just move in with her :D I want all the bunnies and the pooch :D

Harvey: I likes your ear Shadow you looks all cool and piratey I would like to be your friend :love:

he's so gorgeous :love::love:

I think we should just move in with her :D I want all the bunnies and the pooch :D

Harvey: I likes your ear Shadow you looks all cool and piratey I would like to be your friend :love:

he's so gorgeous :love::love:

Now that sounds like a good plan ;) xxxxx

Back