• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley can't be that cold...

So is Bramble.....although he is sitting on his Snugglesafe for the first time ever!

Bless! :love:
Riley hasn't got a snugglesafe. May buy him one though. His hutch is pretty warm, he has a sleeping bag and a tarp on top, a bedroom full of hay and straw and his eating area has a cardboard box with straw in. He just spends most of his time sat in the run attached to the hutch :roll: xx

:D Mine are lying under the radiator like lord and lady muck :lol: xxxx

:lol::lol:
Alright for some, i'm sat in a freezing cold dining room looking silly with a wolly hat and a coat on. Would put my gloves on but I won't be able to use the touch pad mouse on my laptop :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
Alright for some, i'm sat in a freezing cold dining room looking silly with a wolly hat and a coat on. Would put my gloves on but I won't be able to use the touch pad mouse on my laptop :lol::lol:

What on earth are you sitting in the house with your coat on for? xx

Spenser was sitting on his fleece blanket in the lower hutch last time I was out. I've made it as warm as possible, but his 'lower hutch' is really a run with mesh sides all round.

Spenser was sitting on his fleece blanket in the lower hutch last time I was out. I've made it as warm as possible, but his 'lower hutch' is really a run with mesh sides all round.

I don't know if I could trust Riley with a fleece blanket. He would probably chew it :roll: xx

Back