• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sending lots of

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
nose rubs, cuddles and warm vibes to everybody's bunnies (and other animals) in this awful weather :love::love: hope they're all getting on ok I always worry that extreme weather changes will have a bad effect on them. Mine always act a bit strange when the weather changes

:love:

Mine always look brighter in the winter... their coats are always shinier, their eyes always brighter. Maybe it just keeps them on their toes. Ralph had his VHD (Cylap) yesterday and I was slightly worried about the cold and VHD but he's absolutely fine snuggled up with his mates and they all felt toasty warm when I went out to the shed.

I shall pass on your message to Spenser when I go out to change his water dish shortly. Not sure that I'll manage the cuddle bit though - maybe one day ... :love: Last time I went out he was 'engaged' and I had to bend into the hutch rather uncomfortable to pass his treat through to the 'bedroom' (aka toilet) :roll::lol:

Think we might need some more of your nose rubs and warming thoughts tonight too - our garden thermometer is already well under 0oC

Right back at ya Nicola! We're all ok so far. Buns lovin the cold weather :roll: Piggies snuggled up in their hay inside their private boxes on the base of my bed in the spare room :roll: :roll: Chester curled up on his duvet at my feet as we speak!!

Snuggles to your brood!! :love:

Right back at ya Nicola! We're all ok so far. Buns lovin the cold weather :roll: Piggies snuggled up in their hay inside their private boxes on the base of my bed in the spare room :roll: :roll: Chester curled up on his duvet at my feet as we speak!!

Snuggles to your brood!! :love:

thank you :love::love::love: bless your spoiled little piggies xx

thank you :love::love::love: bless your spoiled little piggies xx

They are so funny. They have def made themselves at home in the spare room! When I go in with their night time veg ( on their china plates) I say "Ladies! Ladies!" in a voice that could shatter glass. Hazel comes running over to the bars with her nose stuck up in the air and Penelope just sticks her head out of her box as she likes supper in bed. Hazel runs to the plate, grabs something and takes it to bed, then comes back for something else. Their like wee people!! Wee stinky people!

nose rubs, cuddles and warm vibes to everybody's bunnies (and other animals) in this awful weather :love::love: hope they're all getting on ok I always worry that extreme weather changes will have a bad effect on them. Mine always act a bit strange when the weather changes

Thanks,
Molly and Joker sitting in the run enjoying the cold weather.
Looking at me stupidly as i try and persuade them to go upstairs in the relative warm of their bed .Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglesafe,quilt and covered with thick tarpaulin.No they would rather sit in the cold.They were out for half an hour in the snow today .Its at least a foot deep.They are mad.Hope all bunnies are safe and warm:love:

Thank you!! It is very cold and I worry permanently about the bunnies when it is either very cold or very hot :(

ETA: the latest forecast says that it is the bracing wind that is going to be really increasing over the next few days so dont forget to windproof hutches/sheds/aviaries. :(

Back