• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hope...

I went out to change Spenser's frozen water a few minutes ago. I took him a green bean and a bit of cabbage because he is missing out a bit on his veg (it tends to freeze before he finishes eating it). Unfortunately Spenser was 'engaged' when I got to the hutch, so I had to bend rather uncomfortably into the hutch so that he could take his snack while sitting in his litter bowl! :roll:

I went out to change Spenser's frozen water a few minutes ago. I took him a green bean and a bit of cabbage because he is missing out a bit on his veg (it tends to freeze before he finishes eating it). Unfortunately Spenser was 'engaged' when I got to the hutch, so I had to bend rather uncomfortably into the hutch so that he could take his snack while sitting in his litter bowl! :roll:

but he's not a spoiled bun at all :angel::lol:

Aww! Riley's water hasn't frozen, yet! He has two socks and a cover on his water bottle with a sleeping bag and tarp on top of his hutch and lots of hay and straw in his bedroom :D xx

Bramble is sitting on his snugglesafe!!! First time I've ever seen him do it, so it must be cold! Going to go and check his water and wrap him up in a mo.

Back