• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay, Hay and More Hay!!!!

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Twinkle is on a hay-only diet at the moment, luckily she enjoys eating hay :D

P271110_121001.jpg

P271110_121003.jpg

P271110_1211.jpg

P271110_121102.jpg

P271110_121103.jpg

Sparkle loves hay too :D

P271110_121101.jpg

P271110_121202.jpg

P271110_1213.jpg

If anyone is interested why she is on a hay only diet please see my thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=255659

I hope her hay only diet helps. :wave: It's just as well she likes her hay. :D I am slowly making progress with Spenser's hay-eating, but we still have a lot of room for improvement.

So cute, she's being such a good girl. I'm following your thread on Twinkle's diet - its really interesting, with your updates and PL's advice I've learnt a lot about rabbit diets.

So cute, she's being such a good girl. I'm following your thread on Twinkle's diet - its really interesting, with your updates and PL's advice I've learnt a lot about rabbit diets.

I am glad my diary might be of help to anybody else with a mucky bunny - PL is so helpful too :D

I hope her hay only diet helps. :wave: It's just as well she likes her hay. :D I am slowly making progress with Spenser's hay-eating, but we still have a lot of room for improvement.

I had this problem with Dom, not sure if you were thinking of getting another bun however Paddy eats hay like no tomorrow and she has learnt from him to eat more. Just a suggestion? If not though sounds like you're slowly getting there with him :)

I had this problem with Dom, not sure if you were thinking of getting another bun however Paddy eats hay like no tomorrow and she has learnt from him to eat more. Just a suggestion? If not though sounds like you're slowly getting there with him :)

Yes, I'm hoping to get Spenser a partner but am not saying this too loudly in case my parents hear!Spenser isn't neutered yet, and as he is an outdoor bunny his vet has advised me to wait until spring before having him neutered.

Back