• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's Charlie!

CharlieBabbit

Warren Scout
Just some piccies of my gorgeous Charlie Babbit...as a baby and then as he is now...huge and scrummy!!

P6070498.jpg

charlie005.jpg

He's gorgeous! :love::love::love:

I tried to post on this thread earlier but couldn't get my reply to work. Such a handsome boy, and I see he likes broccoli. My Spenser used to like it, but always leaves it until last now.

Charlie loooooves broccoli but he doesn't get it too often and when he does, he has to run round it three times before eating it!

In fact Charlie is a very strange bun in his eating habits....he likes to 'circle' all his veg and he is also carnivorous!! I keep and breed African Pygmy Hedgehogs and when they are out in their pen in the frontroom, Charlie gets in there and scoffs their food....cat biscuits! He will also grab crisps right out of your hand, ate wet cat food from the cat bowl and loves to eat coal! He has eaten pork, mince pies, ginger biscuit, bread, leather and rawhide bone!

I was concerned at first that he was missing something nutritionally so was 'making up for it' with these odd tastes but he is fed on Waggs and/or Excel nuggets, has hay til it comes out of his ears...Timothy, alfalfa and meadow hay...and has a small amount of veggis daily....the perfect bunny diet. He also has vitamin drops added to his water and is beautifully glossy and bright eyed, in lovely condition and if anything, is a little tiny bit on the podgy side so I have now decided he's just a bit of a piggy!

And before anyone responds in horror, all of these odd things have been thefts, not intentionally fed and have been very much one-offs....I never feed him non-bunny food but in a houseful of cats and two teenage lads, things get left around and he pinches them!

Back