• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know this is bad but...

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I'm in love with a P@H bun. Idk if it's a boy or girl but I'll call it "he".

He's the sweetest little thing... black with a white nose and one white paw. He looks so squishy and almost "floppy", it's adorable. My mum loves him too and has been trying to persuade my dad to let me buy him since last night. They're keeping him on his own at P@H and he's pining for attention, it's so sad. I know full well that my dad is saying no, and by the time he says yes the little thing will probably have been sold to some awful family, but I hate the thought of him being there on his own:(

Especially now I will have an empty hutch...:(

I don't think its bad :) All bunnies, wherever they originate deserve someone to love them.

Its not the bunny who is at fault, its the shop, so its not bad to love the bunny :)

I bought my last two from p@h I couldnt resist their faces and I thought they deserve a lovely home too - like the above poster said its not their fault they are there!

One word of warning I got my two which where suposed to be sisters and I found babies on wednesday :shock: so please dont think they know what they are doing! :lol:

I don't think its bad :) All bunnies, wherever they originate deserve someone to love them.

Its not the bunny who is at fault, its the shop, so its not bad to love the bunny :)

Normally I would say it is bad to want to take on a third when mine are currently solo buns, but I just feel so awful for the poor thing, and because I'm planning on bonding them it would be lovely to have a trio and join the two hutches together.
He is absolutely gorgeous:love: I sat down by the pen they have up there and he sprinted straight over for attention, and sat up on a little igloo so he could see me better.
Ahhh I wish my dad would just say yes. I keep telling myself he was probably bought today to take my mind off it, but that makes me feel worse because I would hate if he was in a bad home now:lol: .... :(

I bought my last two from p@h I couldnt resist their faces and I thought they deserve a lovely home too - like the above poster said its not their fault they are there!

One word of warning I got my two which where suposed to be sisters and I found babies on wednesday :shock: so please dont think they know what they are doing! :lol:

Ours is actually not that bad. The rabbits have big pens and lots of hay and toys available:) They also have large signs with all the proper advice:)

BUT I would rather he was with me than there, haha.

That is so true :)

Flower was actually a P@H bunny but from the adoption section... she was tiny, covered in cuts and scars and bald patches and wasnt exactly "keen" on human interaction either lol:roll: but we fell in love with her, took her home in feb and have never looked back since :love:

i think buns pick you no matter where you see them:D sometimes a lickle face just sends you the message that they are the bun for you:love:

I have always gone to breeders for my critters but my house bun Charlie, came from Pets at Home.... he was on his own too but kept coming up to the glass when people walked by...really wanting attention.

I asked to hold him and they told me it was against their policy as it would stress the animals unnecessarily. I asked to see the manager, complained that it was a ridiculous policy...how on earth can people responsibly choose the right pet for them if they can't even hold them? I got my way then spent forty minutes sitting on their floor cuddling him, checking him over, watching him eat etc, I gathered quite a crowd!

I came home with Charlie that day and have never looked back. He is so wonderfully friendly and sociable....as Sky-O said, it isn't the bunny's fault, it's the shop.

They tried to sell me a hutch,a toy and a bag of bunny muesli as part of a 'package deal'. I told them the hutch was far too small, the toy was completely unsuitable and that muesli is a poor diet choice because of selective feeding. The woman actually said 'yes, I know, but that's the deal, take it or leave it'. I left it....with a helpful suggestion of where she could put her package deal and her customer service!!!

I have always gone to breeders for my critters but my house bun Charlie, came from Pets at Home.... he was on his own too but kept coming up to the glass when people walked by...really wanting attention.

I asked to hold him and they told me it was against their policy as it would stress the animals unnecessarily. I asked to see the manager, complained that it was a ridiculous policy...how on earth can people responsibly choose the right pet for them if they can't even hold them? I got my way then spent forty minutes sitting on their floor cuddling him, checking him over, watching him eat etc, I gathered quite a crowd!

I came home with Charlie that day and have never looked back. He is so wonderfully friendly and sociable....as Sky-O said, it isn't the bunny's fault, it's the shop.

They tried to sell me a hutch,a toy and a bag of bunny muesli as part of a 'package deal'. I told them the hutch was far too small, the toy was completely unsuitable and that muesli is a poor diet choice because of selective feeding. The woman actually said 'yes, I know, but that's the deal, take it or leave it'. I left it....with a helpful suggestion of where she could put her package deal and her customer service!!!

Haha, good on you for getting your own way!:)

maybe the bun could be your xmas gift;)

Benji and Nahla's new hutch was my christmas present, I wanted to buy the little bun myself:( I have room for him, and definitely enough money right now with my job. In the new year I would have had enough money to get them all spayed/neutered at once... but my dad is being so stubborn. He doesn't evenhave to see them or pay anything towards them... it's so annoying.:evil:

That's what happened with my Jasper! :lol: Fell in love with him when he started licking me and sticking his nose through the bars. :love: A week later he was my early (by 2 months :roll: ) birthday present!! :D

I'm in love with a P@H bun. Idk if it's a boy or girl but I'll call it "he".

He's the sweetest little thing... black with a white nose and one white paw. He looks so squishy and almost "floppy", it's adorable. My mum loves him too and has been trying to persuade my dad to let me buy him since last night. They're keeping him on his own at P@H and he's pining for attention, it's so sad. I know full well that my dad is saying no, and by the time he says yes the little thing will probably have been sold to some awful family, but I hate the thought of him being there on his own:(

Especially now I will have an empty hutch...:(

is this in Winchester by any chance? as when i went in there yesterday they had a black bunny with a white nose.

Back