• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts

neenee

Warren Scout
Who gets hay from there? Whats the best to get for your money? Ive moved quite a bit away from my pet shop and i dont drive so this would be so much better for me x

Ive used them for well over a year. I normally buy the stalky ,costs around £26.00 good value for money. Delivery normally 2 days after ordering. Never had any problems. :D

We do but we buy the large boxes of Western Timothy hay with having a lot of buns , they have other hay which we buy in bales from another place which we have delivered.

Hay will last everyone different lengths of time depending on how much other hay rabbits will eat.

I've just placed my first order with them yesterday. There's a sample pack for £3.99 with a bunch of different hays that they sell :)

I use Animal Magic mainly now. They sell sample bags too, lots of different types available individually.

I have only two rabbits but i do want the hay to last a bit. I have gotten a bale before but cant get anyone to get for me just now :(
Tuckerbunnies- where do you order your bales from and are the boxes of timothy hay large? :D

I used to order all mine from Hay Experts and get the burns green oat hay but got 5 bags of dust free hay from animal magic for £15, it's great, lasts ages (well ages for me anyway I go through a bag of hay a day normally!)

Where do you get your hay bales from though Maysie? :wave:

Last time I ordered readigrass and Western Timothy.. And I tried the sample pack once, for my rabbit that refused to eat hay. (He still did after trying the sample pack.. But my current three love the readigrass and Western timothy.. In the Netherlands (where I live) I can only get timothy from Beaphar but they don't really like that. Something I completely understand since it looks like straw..)

Back