• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

proved wrong

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
When I first got Flower I was warned that bunnies and cats dont get on... so set about the usual introducing slowly etc but it soon became apparant that even after Flowers rubbish start in life she was never going to be a normal bun... she soon set about letting the cats no she is "above them" and they all worship her... I have just taken pics of her and Bella snuggling on the sofa and love my furr babies so much <3

:shock::shock:we have had no problems with the buns and cats getting on:? our female cat is not bothered or interested in the buns ,but the male loves the buns:love:he especially loved jessica who died a couple of years ago:cry: i think he misses her:cry: but he gets on with mr butties ,the bun:love:

:shock::shock:we have had no problems with the buns and cats getting on:? our female cat is not bothered or interested in the buns ,but the male loves the buns:love:he especially loved jessica who died a couple of years ago:cry: i think he misses her:cry: but he gets on with mr butties ,the bun:love:

aaaw thats so sweet:love: I have to say I was a bit worries when got mine (mainly due to Flowers previous experience with furries) but they all hit it off amazingly:love:

MY cat loves rabbits i had to bring in one of my bunnys due to lack of space
in my shed never seen a cat so happy to have bunny company :lol:

that is so sweet:love:

She dosent get one though
IMG_0472.jpg
h :lol: xx

Back