• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gut moving vibes needed please :(

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
I went out to check on the bunnys yesterday evening to find Phoebe sitting by himself in the corner looking very sorry for himself :(
Put the pellets out and he made to attempt to run to the dish which was unusal for him so we took urgent action and brung him straight in, into indoor accomidation.
Weve had the door of the cage open but hes not wanted to hop out, and he wasnt very keen on eating last night.
Hes perked up a bit today, pooing and eating a bit more and ive given him a little gripe water.
Please can I have vibes for my special and very gentle bunny boy Phoebe :(

Poor Phoebe :( Sending lots of vibes. Is he a dental bun Vicki?
xxx

Not that I know of Angela :( Hes happily eaten some herb salad,and hes been licking some banana baby food off a spoon before (I know you shouldnt really do this but I really needed him to eat)
I think its because hes not used to it being so cold as he used to be an indoor bun once upon a time

Hmmmm yeah he might be feeling a little bit under the weather with these low temperatures. Has he poo'd?
xx

He done some little tiny poo's this morning and he some more before aswell with some of his funny poos aswell so im taking that as a good sign.. I really do think the cold has gotten to him but I dont want to him to be a lone bunny inside as him and holly have never ever been apart!
My poor dogs been kicked out his cage for him :lol:

hope he picks up soon xxx

there seem to be an awful lot of buns with tummy trouble during this horrible cold weather:(

Back