• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Diary:D U/D It's finished!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I know this should be in housing, but no one ever looks in housing!:lol:
I'm going to be doing a diary over the course of tomorrow as I'm doing the rabbit's new hutch.

So yesterday I bought the hutch, and ordered stuff to go in it:)
Today, the hutch arrived, and I've bought lots of self adhesive floor tiles to go in it:D Thanks to smoo!:D

Tomorrow project DIY begins, and i'm roping in my boyfriend:)

Last edited:
Renovation begins today!!:)

So I'm wearing an old scruffy sweatshirt and jeans, and wrapping up very warm haha!
I look like a tramp;)

Last edited:
Renovation begins today!!:)

So I'm wearing an old scruffy sweatshirt and jeans, and wrapping up very warm haha!
I look like a tramp;)

And forgot to mention, have made my dad and brother go outside to move the hutch around, hehe. I'm not going out in the cold until I have to!!:lol:

Before pictures:D
It looks kind of small in these though:?

100_0992.jpg

100_0993.jpg

Sorry they're so big.

ETA, All the white on the front of it is frost, and that's not actually where the hutch is going to stay... it will be in a sheltered corner next to the shed where the current hutches are now.

Flooring is down:D

This is part of the top floor, only half of the flooring is done because we're blocking off the whole with plywood soon:)

100_0998.jpg

This is the bottom floor, since the picture was taken all the flooring in this bit has been finished:)

100_0997.jpg

Andddd finally this is the bed area of the top floor:)

100_0996.jpg

So the hutch is back outside for now. All we've got to do is make a little bed area on the bottom level, block off the hole in the top floor, and then put the rest of the floor tiles over the plywood:) Then I get to decorate!!:D

Back