• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues or individual able to home a dental bun?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I went over to Focus to buy loft insulation, then popped in the Pets at home as it's right next to Focus and there was a lionhead x Dutch dental bunny in the adoption centre :( His owners gave him up cos he was too much to handle. Poor little boy! I'm so worried he'll end up with someone who won't understand his special needs. He's in Surrey.

I can understand why you are worrying. I am not able to take any more I am afraid. Is there a rescue near you who might be able to take him....or is that why you posted here? :oops:

I'm not sure, I only know of Furry Friends but I know they were taking in a bunch of rabbits so probably don't have space.

The rabbit had a partner but someone bought the partner and left the dental bun behind :cry:

I'm not sure, I only know of Furry Friends but I know they were taking in a bunch of rabbits so probably don't have space.

The rabbit had a partner but someone bought the partner and left the dental bun behind :cry:

:shock::shock::shock:

That's disgusting!!! How could even P@H stoop as low as that?! Poor little bundle. :cry: Any idea how old he is?

:shock::shock::shock:

That's disgusting!!! How could even P@H stoop as low as that?! Poor little bundle. :cry: Any idea how old he is?

I know it's so cruel, originally they were being sold as a pair but someone wanted the other rabbit and not the dental one, so P@H agreed to sell just one of them. His age is unknown but going by the looks of him I'd say he's fairly young, he was very active.

Back