• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Bunny!

Lynn's Bunny

Mama Doe
My bunny, Bill, is usually extremely neat with hay and litterbox habits. Yesterday I cleaned the shed and vacuumed it. I am a little OCD with making sure there is never hay on the ground because I'm paranoid of fires being started from an oil radiator I have in there.

So I went out before bed to check on him and he had taken hay and thrown it all over the shed! It went from one litterbox, under the guinea pig hutch, and over to the other litterbox. And even in his water dish. Then I realized what he was doing! lol.

He was making another nest in his litterbox. Good grief. So he had been taking hay from one box and moving it to the other. Hahaha. I guess he's not the best at carrying hay from one end of the shed to the other! :shock:

He looked at me like "what? what is your problem?"
so I got the dustpan and broom out and swept it all up, making sure to put the hay in the box he wanted it in and not the other one. Heeheeeehee. ;)

Awww, bless him, perhaps you should just teach him to do all the cleaning and tidying himself then?

Back