• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have i thought of everything?

stranger23

Mama Doe
Right im making my rabbits a new home with the C&C type cage, im going to make it 4 panels wide, 4 panels deep, 2 panels high but with 2 floors so it will be like an L shape with the bottom bit being the run and the top being the bed and feeding area, i will need food and water bowls, a bed, a hay manger, litter tray, toys, wooden flooring and some laminate for the second floor to make it safe and secure for the bunny and a ladder for getting to the second floor just making sure ive thought of everything this is just for a single rabbit as the boys havent been neutered yet so i cant bond them with another bun until after xmas when i can get them done im going to make them both a home the same in my garage think this will be ok?

Some sort of shelter, a cardboard box or similar is a good idea so they have somewhere to hide. Otherwise I think you have it covered :)

Back