• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncers fun in the snow *Mega pic overload*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Bouncer: "Here I iz having a wishy wash becawse dah snow got stuck between mah toooes" :D

Click on the picture to watch Bouncer in action

"I always gotta looks dah bestest for dah hunbuns and mah fowster mummeh says clean footsies are weeely important" ;)
TreatsBouncer023.jpg

TreatsBouncer022.jpg

TreatsBouncer021.jpg

"Can I eats dis?"
TreatsBouncer014.jpg

"I is buzzzeee, come backs later"
TreatsBouncer013.jpg

"Iz dis mah poo pot?"
TreatsBouncer019.jpg

"Wot dis fing do?"
TreatsBouncer011.jpg

"Time for more exploration"
TreatsBouncer012.jpg

"You cant sees meh, you cant gets meh, ner ner ner ner ner ner"
TreatsBouncer008.jpg

"Who goes in dare?"
TreatsBouncer007.jpg

"meeeeeee!"
TreatsBouncer026.jpg

"Boo"
TreatsBouncer027.jpg

TreatsBouncer028.jpg

TreatsBouncer025.jpg

TreatsBouncer029.jpg

TreatsBouncer030.jpg

ETA: the above "hutch" is only a run cover - I don't actually shut any bunnies in it! At the moment it's in the garden hoping for a hog to inhabit it :)

Last edited:
I was so excited I didn't realise the first photo was a video until I went back to look at them all again.:D I know another large bunny (not quite as big as Bouncer) who is very thorough in his washing. :love:

Great stuff....I was wondering about letting mine have a little play in it (the snow) to see what they do....

Oh you MUST!!!

Yes, yes, you must! I didn't expect Spenser to like the snow, and he did his first binkies for weeks. :D He even did a flop, although he got up quite quickly. My favourite Bouncer photo from these is the one where he is wondering if the plant pot is an outdoor loo. :lol::love:

Yes, yes, you must! I didn't expect Spenser to like the snow, and he did his first binkies for weeks. :D He even did a flop, although he got up quite quickly. My favourite Bouncer photo from these is the one where he is wondering if the plant pot is an outdoor loo. :lol::love:

:lol: yes I did laugh when I saw it :lol: He really looks like he's concentrating too! :lol:

Yes...full of inspiration went to get buns....and was promptly told off!!! Anyhow -had a cunning plan which was to corden off the little bit of land next to their shed. Curiosity and hesitancy was soon warded off with scamperings, binkies, and munching on the odd blade of grass!!! (Have not left them out too long though 'cos I can't be there to supervise.)

Back