• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'On a cold day the best thing...........

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
is to stay in bed & snuggle up to my mate Thomas puddy tat!!! :D

I loves him!! :love::love::love:

DSCF5593.jpg

'I make sure I give him his morning wash to make him all nice & clean' :love:

DSCF5592.jpg

But muuuummmmmm please don't make me get up - it's too cold!!!! :roll::lol:

DSCF5595.jpg

:love::love::love: I'm so jealous..... I'd happily share my bed with a lovely couple like that. :D

That is so, so lovely:love:

My little Betty bun keeps bounding up to my ragdoll cat Crispin and putting her chin on the ground in a submissive posture. He just glares at her and walks off. It's too sad - she really wants him to be her friend!

Thanks everyone :)

That is so, so lovely:love:

My little Betty bun keeps bounding up to my ragdoll cat Crispin and putting her chin on the ground in a submissive posture. He just glares at her and walks off. It's too sad - she really wants him to be her friend!

Oh bless Betty :( Thomas used to be like that with Noah but Noah wouldn't give in & made him be his best buddy!! :shock: Whether Thomas like it or not! :roll: :lol:

Noah is quite often found on the bed with all 3 of our cats :love:

These two are my favourite of your animals! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thank you very much for the pictures! :D Please send those two to me as I'm poorly at the moment and my pets don't give a damn! :(

Yey Noah!!!! He is my favourite RU bun!

I love that Thomas just doesnt care about the big white bunny annoying him!

Awww thanks everyone :love:

Honestly Rach, Thomas isn't bothered one bit by Noah - I think secretly he likes the attention ;) :lol: I don't know who is more confused? Noah or Thomas! :lol:

These two are my favourite of your animals! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thank you very much for the pictures! :D Please send those two to me as I'm poorly at the moment and my pets don't give a damn! :(

I'm sorry you're poorly Poly :( Noah & Thomas sending you extra special snuggles to get well soon :love:

Lovely! Love it - wish my two could snuggle up with the dog - then they could be house bunnies! You're very lucky - happy family.

Back