• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Got Licks!!

wally4eva

Mama Doe
Just a pointless thread to boast that I got licks from Walnut!!:p:love::love::love::love:

This is only the third time he's licked me and hes never licked anyone else! I'm soo happy!!:D A bit sad I know:oops:
Oh I love my little boy:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Not sad at all - I got my third proper lick from Spenser today. He quite often licks my clothes, but has only licked me three times. :love::love::love:

I got Pearl in July and last night for the first time i got 'groomed' in the ear and on the face.I was so pleased as i constantly groom her so i know how exciting it is! :love:

Thats not sad, it's lovely when they lick you! Olly licks my nose a lot these days, and he licks my lips when I've been drinking wine!!! :lol:

:love: I love licks!!

Just thought I'd update, because I got lots and lots of little licks from Walnut yesterday!!!:D:D:D:D:love::love::love::love::love: Insanely excited again:p I love knowing he loves me:love::love::love:

Back