• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'We wuve our mummy and our gwandmummy!'

wally4eva

Mama Doe
Pepsi - Our vewy nice gwandmummy bwought us 2 snugglesafes! She saids she felt sowwy for us cause our water bowl fwoze!
So last night we were vewy snuggley with our snugglesafes! We have one in our litter tway upstaiws cause thats were we all likes to snuggle! And one in our snuggly bed awea were we sometimes snuggle!

Bell - We don't have any snow yet, but it is vewy cold outside, so mummy came and gave us a nice warmsnuggly safe and here are some pictures of Walnut and Feebee hogging it!
DSC08953.jpg

DSC08960.jpg

DSC08961.jpg

DSC08962.jpg

DSC08966.jpg

DSC08967.jpg

DSC08970.jpg

DSC08971.jpg

And guess what I just got from Walnut when I went and put in the snugglesafe..... SOME LICKEYS!!!! YAY!!!:love: Thats is the third time I've got licks from him now:love:

Ted: I wish ma grandmummy wud be dat nice :( mumma said to us she dont av no money so we have to be cold, at least i got some new friends to snuggle wif.

Back