• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh mummy what have you bought me now??!

lydz

Alpha Buck
What is this? Is it some kind of seat for me?
house5.jpg

That can't be right...i'll get down
house4.jpg

Oh i know, i'm meant to go in this hole, im such a clever bun.
house6.jpg

Wait a minute whats this hole for?
house3.jpg

Oh i see you go in this way :oops:
house.jpg

Ok mummy i approve now leave me alone to nom on the hay inside!
house2.jpg

*excuse mobile photos poor quality*

Last edited:
Aww :love:
I was going to buy Riley one for christmas but I don't think he will quite fit through :oops:

You could get him something like THIS Abi. I got one for my two, and stuff it full of straw and they are always snuggled up in there together, so Riley should fit - plus its edible so he can always widen the entrances if he wants to. ...or add an extra window and a skylight as Mac and Albie seem to have done :roll: :lol:

You could get him something like THIS Abi. I got one for my two, and stuff it full of straw and they are always snuggled up in there together, so Riley should fit - plus its edible so he can always widen the entrances if he wants to. ...or add an extra window and a skylight as Mac and Albie seem to have done :roll: :lol:

Ohh, will ask mum to buy this for me for christmas so I can give it to Riley :lol: x

The grass house looks brill aswell. But yes the house i got Grace is a good size, it's the biggest i ever seen in this style and could fit 2 buns in comfortably (i've looked at measurements and they are about the same size as each other). :D

:love::love::love:

Alfie: I didn't realise Grace was so good-looking... it's like looking in a mirror.

The grass house looks brill aswell. But yes the house i got Grace is a good size, it's the biggest i ever seen in this style and could fit 2 buns in comfortably (i've looked at measurements and they are about the same size as each other). :D

That's good to know, I'd like to get them a more solid one to go in their run (the grass one is on the mezzanine level in their hutch) - where did you get it from lydz? :)

Back