• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you know of any rescues...?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Or individual owners with a suitable wifey for Pickles?

I don't know yet if I really want one, as the memory of Ginger is still very much alive, but poor little Pickle is so sad. He's lying under my bed right now with a teddy that must have fallen down. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know of a bun fitting this description?

*A spayed doe (or maybe, possibly, a buck-friendly-buck?)
*Completely healthy and fairly active
*6 or 7 years old, maybe a VERY happy and healthy 8
*Snuggly and confident with people and buns
*At least semi-littertrained
*NOT a destructabun! She'll need to be a house rabbit in the winter, like Pie, so nobun that'll ruin the carpets and chew the furniture
*A similar size to a Dutch

There, that's not asking a lot, is it! :lol: Seriously, I've been looking for a while, on and off, but I can't find anybun suitable. If you know of one who might be please do let me know! :)

Shame you weren't nearer, our rescue has a 9 year old himalyan who has spent life being used for breeding in awful conditions. Newcastle is a bit of a hike though!!!

Perhaps PM Alice Chamberlain?

Think her rescue is Windwhistle, near Gloucester? Thats straight up the M5 past here :wave:

I looked on her site whilst looking for a wifeybun for Biccy.

Back