• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleanin out day re. snow and soggy fluffies

Well Ill be cleaning the bunnies out today and the little fuzzies are rather good at escaping the pen when i dont them to!

If they do happen to play in the :censored: snow how do i dry them off? Just with a towel? or bring them in for a bit :S im not sure:? Especially since they hate human contact right now for some reason!

Any advice appretiated x

Last edited:
I've been wondering this too. Despite his dislike of rain and puddles, Spenser appears to like the snow - we have had snow binkies! :D

I would just give them a quick rub off with a towel, they will only be damp on the surface rather than soaked through to the skin

Well Riley free ranges all day and he has been out since 8:30am in the snow and frost. We only have a light shower of snow but Riley is loving it! We've had snow binky's aswell!! :love:

Back