• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit car stickers

Yes! Try pming Bunnymadlisa she made several that had the slogan 'Rescue a Rabbit' with piccies of bunnies :D I have two In my car! Also the RWAF have the 'A Hutch Is Not Enough' ones!

I got one when I joined RWA, but don't drive and I can't see my parents being amused if I stuck it on their car. :lol:

I have the Hutch is Not Enough one in my car. They were giving them away free not so long ago - maybe try emailing them to see if they have any left?

At Bradford show last year there was all sorts rabbit related, loads of car stickers, tshirts, notebooks, it was great :)

We have them too here at Make Mine Chocolate! - they are quite big so very noticeable.

http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=19&category_id=2

Sadly we can't afford to give them away so by purchasing one you will be helping to support our campaign work to prevent the impulse purchase of rabbits.

They'd make a nice stocking filler for friends and bunny huggers everywhere;)

You've tempted me. Just bought one along with a hoodie. The OH can get it for for Xmas.

You've tempted me. Just bought one along with a hoodie. The OH can get it for for Xmas.

You are a bunny angel Rhian - sure I've told you that before.

I think that most of my family that would wear one will be getting hoodies this year!

Thank you for supporting MMC!

aww thank you everyone :love: think i will have lots of stickers :D brighten uup the car and spread the word about rabbits :D perfect!

Back